Murdock Solon Architects, based in NYC, NY, a 10-person design firm is seeking a professional committed to architectural quality able to take on key responsibilities within a growing practice.
We are seeking a professional committed to architectural quality able to take on key responsibilities within a growing practice.
The candidate should have a strong design sense and be able to move fluently between design and construction phases and handle multiple projects of various size and complexity.
Also candidate must have the following requirements:
- 5yr Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture, or equivalent
- Excellent AutoCAD, Rhino or Sketch up and Adobe Suite skills
- Familiarity with NYC DOB/ Zoning/ LPC approval process is a plus
- Understanding of team communications and construction drawing standards
- Strong communication skill with outside vendors/contractors/consultants
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined in an collaborative studio environment, able to organize, with a “can do” attitude
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Must reside within NYC commutable region
This is a full time position working on our current commercial/residential projects assisting the partner and the project managers
MSA is a full service architectural firm. Our recent works include townhouse renovations, art galleries, high end residential, and mixed use commercial buildings.
Please limit correspondence to email at this time, no phone inquiry please.
Please email a letter of interest and resume, along with work samples in a single PDF file or a link to on-line portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org