Fogarty Finger Architecture, an award-winning New York architecture firm, has rapidly become a major New York City design practice, with considerable experience delivering complete architecture and interior design packages for residential and commercial projects of every type and size.
We are seeking a Junior Architect with significant design skills and strong 3D skills for client presentations, competitions and in-house use for a wide range of typologies. Candidate must possess a good spatial sense, an eye for detail, and ability to communicate graphically.
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- Strong conceptual & spatial design ability
- Strong communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Practical knowledge of construction
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite & 3D modelling (Sketch-Up) as a minimum
- Talented in preparation of presentation material
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Excellent problem solver with good listening skills and strong follow through
- Experience with Multi-family and corporate interiors projects preferred
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Professional degree in Architecture, BArch and above
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional experience in the U.S. (Examples of such should be apparent in portfolio submission)
Salary is competitive and based on experiences / skill level. All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.
For more information…. Please visit www.fogartyfinger.com
1 PDF w/ cover letter, resume (with references) and samples of relevant work (both academic and professional). The file must be saved as: “yourname_ffa_junior”
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Submit application to email@example.com with the subject heading “Junior Architect”.
File size must not exceed 5MB.
Please no phone calls and walk-ins.