S20M is a Milan based full service architecture and interiors design firm specialized in creating personalized luxury spaces and uniquely articulated lifestyle experiences worldwide.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to help our New York city start up office grow. Our work includes ground up and renovation of medium to large scale high end residential projects in New York and New Jersey.
Responsibilities will include all aspects of a project, from concept to completion, generating presentation materials, participating in client meetings/presentations, generating construction documents and interior specifications, shop drawings. Candidates must be self-motivated, reliable and able to manage all aspects of a project.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- 1-3 years professional experience in an architectural office.
- Candidates with New York State Architectural License (or in the process of registration) are preferred. LEED accreditation is encouraged, but not required.
- Perform and/or supervise design and drafting of production of design drawings.
- Coordinate full drawing sets and prepare construction specifications.
- Knowledge of construction materials, details and methods.
- Understand NYC codes and zoning.
- Manage shop drawing review process.
- Must demonstrate specific design and technical experience leading and managing a project from Schematic Design through Construction.
- Must have experience that demonstrates their ability to work well within a design team and coordinate the work of an extensive team of consultants.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
Qualified individuals should:
- Submit PDF resumes and work samples (not to exceed 8 MB) to: email@example.com
- Provide salary requirements in the body of your cover letter.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Part-time may be turned to full-time.
Please send resume and work samples by email in a single PDF document. Please also describe salary requirements and availability. Applicants must be fluent in verbal and written English, have legal working status in the United States.
Interviews will take place in New York starting from June 21st.