STUDIOSC is an award winning architecture & design studio based in Brooklyn, NY. We are a young studio with 7 years in practice and this is an opportunity for a junior architect to get in on the ground floor of an accelerating studio with great projects lined up.
STUDIOSC is currently looking for a junior architect to join our team in our Greenpoint Brooklyn location. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience. All applicants must have the ability to produce a set of architectural drawings from schematic design through construction documents, understand and engage in design, and have the ability to sketch out ideas visually while being guided by a senior architect.
- Prepares architectural plans, renderings, three-dimensional models, and construction documents.
- Prepares reports and assists in design, specifications and research.
- Develop architectural solutions to problems while working closely with senior architects to develop architectural solutions for more difficult problems.
- Assists in design presentations and attend project meetings.
- Minimum of a 5 Year BA in Architecture Degree
- A passion for architecture and design
- Proficient in Revit is required, AutoCAD and Sketchup are a plus. Ability to hand sketch solutions is a plus as well.
- General understanding of architectural and basic engineering systems, products, building materials, and specifications
- Knowledge of architectural design development, construction documents.
- Basic understanding of working on projects in NYC.
This is a great opportunity to get into a growing, young studio and advance your career if the effort is put forth. You must have a strong work ethic and a passion for architecture and design.
For more information on our company, please visit us at: www.studiosc.net
How to Apply: Please email your cover letter, resume, and pdf samples of your work to email@example.com