ROART is a multidisciplinary architecture and design firm located in Chelsea, NYC with over 20 active projects. At ROART, we maintain a well-balanced studio atmosphere in a fast-paced but fun, highly collaborative environment. We are seeking a Junior Architect to join our team.
We are seeking motivated individuals with 1-3 years of professional experience who are excited by the prospect of working on ground-up, conversion and alteration, residential and commercial projects. Junior Architects work on all project phases from schematic through design development and construction documents. The selected applicant will collaborate with Project Managers and the Principal on a daily basis, gaining exposure to zoning analysis, codes, and detailing through multiple scales and typologies. This is a job for someone who enjoys both working as a team and who has the ability to take responsibility and solve problems independently with a conscientious attention to detail.
- Professional Degree (B.Arch or M.Arch)
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD
- Strong in 3D and Presentation software including, but not limited to: Rhino, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Intermediate knowledge of REVIT and Excel
- Familiarity with V-Ray is a plus
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Salary to be commensurate with experience
- Healthcare and dental benefits after three months
A BIT MORE ABOUT US
At ROART we operate in the realm of imagination and pragmatism. We try to challenge what is known, invent beyond what is expected and maintain the dynamics of the process, even at the most challenging standstills. We believe that once realized, our experiences and buildings make us grow and become the foundation for our next journey. We measure our success by the power of our spaces to connect the intimacy of the individual to the world outside.
Send your resume and design portfolio to email@example.com.