BCV Architecture + Interiors, an award winning design-oriented firm specializing in lifestyle and culture-design oriented projects, is looking for a professional, thoughtful and self-motivated individual with strong design, technical detailing and coordination skills who is able to assume the role of a Job Captain. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated team player with strengths in early conceptual presentation and schematic design work for projects and experience with client interaction and management. Excellent knowledge of Autocad or Revit, Sketchup, and Adobe InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop is required.
This position is full time and offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits include paid time off, health and dental insurance, 401k profit-sharing plans, and incentives to complete the A.R.E. and gain LEED certification.
- Architecture degree from accredited college/university
- 5+ years architectural office experience
- Professional licensure and LEED® accreditation, or demonstrated path
- Experience in lifestyle and culture design oriented projects [food / market hall / hospitality / residential / retail / commercial]
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
How to Apply
Please include cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format.
For questions please contact email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, or national origin.