BCV Architecture + Interiors is an award-winning design firm specializing in lifestyle and culture-oriented projects including private residences, restaurants, wineries, market halls, stores, and retail centers. BCV applies timeless, environmentally sound design to a diversity of scales, from the master planning of large projects to the design of single-family homes and custom furniture.
BCV is opening positions for a Job Captain with 3-8 years of experience to join our firm in San Francisco or New York City. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and versatile designer, capable of supporting jobs from concept studies and presentations through technical execution. Fluency in Revit/AutoCAD and Adobe CC is required, experience with residential and/or hospitality projects is highly regarded.
This position is full time and offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits include paid time off, health and dental insurance, 401k profit-sharing plan and incentives to gain professional licensure and LEED accreditation.
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture from an accredited college/university
- 3-8 years of architectural office experience
- Experience with residential and/or hospitality projects is highly regarded
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe CC is required
- SketchUp or other modeling/rendering experience preferred
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Compensation range is $82,000-$105,000.
How to Apply
Please include cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format.
Click here to apply: https://bcvcareers.typeform.com/to/bZ1RUG
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, or national origin.