Kimmerle Newman Architects
We are hiring an architectural job captain to join our growing practice in Harding, NJ.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in commercial architecture and/or interior design, with demonstrated capability in successfully contributing to complex projects, and an interest in growing their career by taking on increasing responsibility commensurate with results.
Qualifications of Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Design, or a related field
- 4-8 years of experience
- Progress towards licensure/registration strongly preferred
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD/Revit
- Strong ability to design within stringent budgets
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to apply common sense to solve problems and make decisions in non-standard situations
- Working knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local codes
- Understanding of design, materials, and construction
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate the intent of a design graphically and verbally
About Kimmerle Newman Architects
The award-winning Kimmerle Group is comprised of six divisions, each with complementary specialties, including Kimmerle Newman Architects, Urban Studio, KG Real Estate Services, Workspace, Project Management and Branding. The multidisciplinary team, which was named the 2016 AIA NJ Architecture Firm of the Year, has established an outstanding reputation for its design and development work in corporate architecture and interiors, education, healthcare, urban design and planning, industrial and retail, private and multifamily housing and historic preservation. Kimmerle Group possesses a national project footprint and is active in the tri-state area and nationally across the United States.
Visit our website at kimmerle.com for more information.