DSEA (DSE architecture, Inc.) is seeking a Job Captain with a minimum of 3 years of experience in construction document preparation on commercial, retail, school and residential. DSEA specializes in needs analysis, planning, design, construction document preparation and construction project management of educational, commercial, institutional, and residential projects. We have projects on-the-boards right now and are looking for the right fit to integrate with our team.
We model all projects in 3D and are looking for team members with this background. Our office is small but growing and provides opportunities for a diverse range of responsibilities and is an energetic and comfortable work environment. We are located in the Historic Commercial District of Old Towne Orange.
The Job Captain assists the Project Manager, Project Architect and Principal in the production of multiple architectural projects with the following responsibilities and qualifications:
- Development of design documents including 3D modeling.
- Development of detailed construction documents.
- Coordination with DSEA personnel in the development of projects.
- Assist the Project Manager in coordination with consultants.
- Minimum 3 years construction document production experience
- B.Arch minimum preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Familiarity with current edition of CBC and accessibility requirements.
- Strong CAD skills (ArchiCAD experience preferred or Revit/AutoCAD)
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send resume (with references) and work sample in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org (10MB maximum). No phone calls please.