We are looking for a highly organized and energetic Job Captain to help coordinate and manage the day-to-day project tasks with our Boston office team. We are carving our footprint on the East Coast out of our newly established Boston office and looking for team players to contribute to the culture and growth of our new venture.
You are a confident problem solver and able to creatively approach assigned tasks and projects. An excellent communicator, you are a self-starter who strives to develop an understanding of design associated with the production of top-quality documentation from start to finish. This position requires Revit proficiency.
- Lead project coordination for each phase of the project
- Collaborate with the Project Architect and Project Manager in design and detailing
- Coordinate with consultants and manage communication throughout the entirety of the project
- Support in training and mentoring junior staff
Qualifications and Skills
- Actively pursuing architectural licensure, if not already licensed
- 2-5+ years of applicable experience within the architecture profession
- A Bachelor’s or Master of Architecture degree from an accredited institution
- Technologically strong - Revit proficiency is a must
- Graphics skills in composing presentations and renderings
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written and graphic)
- Strong design and documentation skills
- Experience with resort, recreation, hospitality, and/or multifamily project experience preferred.
Who We Are
From the peaks of snow-capped mountains to the vast coastline shores, Bull Stockwell Allen is an award-winning architecture firm specializing in resort, hospitality, and recreation projects in extraordinary locations throughout the United States. Inspired by site and responsive to climate, we design exceptional environments for life with a deep understanding of snow and mountain-region design.
We believe that the recognition of indigenous landscape, the use of sustainable materials and an appropriate design character is critical to the success of resort and community projects throughout the world.
Our people are the key to our success. We are an open office environment that understands some of the best design solutions come from diversity and a collaboration of different viewpoints and expertise. We invest in promoting a culture of growth and mentorship. We work hard while understanding that a fulfilling work life is best when balanced with a rich personal life.
Join Our Team
This position is full time, with fully covered Healthcare, Vision & Dental Coverage, 401(k), Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account, Commuter Benefits, Hybrid Work Schedule (3 days in the office with 2 optional WFH), generous PTO including paid holidays. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume, along with a portfolio or samples of your work to email@example.com with Job Captain in your subject heading.
We look forward to hearing from you!