Founded in 2015, Alex Pettas Architecture (APA) is an architecture and interior design studio based in west Los Angeles. We are dedicated to creating work that is both modern and timeless. Our projects focus on multi-family, residential, restaurant and workplace design. Current projects include several large multi-family developments in Nashville and single-family residences in Bel Air, Laurel Canyon and Rustic Canyon.
We have an immediate need for an Intern who shares our design vision. We value innovative design thinking and productivity in executing the studio’s vision. Candidates should embrace challenges and be resourceful.
- Completion of 2nd Year of B.Arch or 1st Year of M.Arch degree program
- Exceptional design skills
- Strong graphic design sensibility
- Excellent Adobe skills
- Able to work full or part time in our offices in west Los Angele
- Support the studio in designing, producing and coordinating projects
- Work on awards presentations and graphic design
- Assist in production of client presentations
The candidate will perform various tasks, including preparing materials for client presentations, awards and a monograph of the firm’s work.
This is a paid internship. Please email your resume and portfolio in PDF format (15MB max) to email@example.com with the subject line “Intern”. Include dates of availability. No phone calls please. APA is an equal opportunity employer.