Our studio is seeking a jr architect/ intern who would appreciate learning a broad set of skills in real-world conditions. We offer hands on design and production experience in a collaborative, open studio.
DBA is a small, experienced, and fast-paced practice based in Greenpoint, Brooklyn focused on clients in the art and design industries. Current work includes high-end residential renovations, new residential construction, interiors, commercial art spaces, galleries, institutions, and art installation.
Ideally, we’re looking for creative, engaged individuals who:
- Demonstrate strong design skills
- Have strong drawing and presentation abilities
- Have an interest and knowledge of contemporary art and design
- Experience in Vectorworks
- Communicate well in a professional environment
- Demonstrate self-motivation and good organizational skills
- Have some experience in CSS coding for web and managing photo archives for web
- Have a working knowledge of SketchUp or Rhino, & Podium with experience in 3d printing and physical modeling.
To be considered, please submit a cover letter describing your specific experiences and interests along with a resume and portfolio. Please note at this time we are not providing visa sponsorship.
Please send applications to Info@DavidBers.com