2MO is a multi-disciplinary design studio that specializes in interior design/construction, and digital marketing.
We are looking for an intern to help us for our marketing and graphic package.
The ideal candidate for this position is highly motivated, flexible and cooperative problem solver with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Graduated from an Architecture, Interior or Graphic design program.
- Strong conceptual, design and graphic skills illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Self-motivated, pro-active and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Assist the studio in day-to-day tasks such as presentations, reports, interior finish material selection, branding assignments, etc.
- Assist with preparation of promotional materials, website graphics, submittals and publications via print or digital media.
- Coordinate with the sales department to help on sales tasks
- Positive attitude, desire and ability to learn and grow, self-motivation, and ability to contribute in a group environment.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively and successfully complete multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
Please email your CV, portfolio sample, and availability to:
The PDF should be no more than 5MB.
If your qualifications match our requirements for the position, we will contact you. Please do not follow up with a call or drop-in.