We are seeking 1-2 highly motivated individuals to join our studio on Pine Street in Burlington.
J. Graham Goldsmith Architects is in its 40th year of practice, having completed over 400 notable projects throughout the North East. Our work is currently focused primarily on high end residential design in Vermont, Massachusetts, and Florida along with commercial development and club design.
We are looking for qualified candidates for full time, in person employment with benefits.
- Professional degree in Architecture. License not required.
- Preferred experience in residential design.
- Knowledge of building codes, regulations and construction practices or willingness to learn.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a collaborative team assisting on all aspects of a project.
- Able to produce drawings in Revit and Auto CAD.
- Experience with 3d modeling, hand sketching and interior design a plus
- Compensation based on experience