INTERN ARCHITECT – AI RELATED
DVLPR is looking for a highly motivated and talented intern with experience integrating Artificial Intelligence into the design process. The ideal candidate should be interested in concept-driven solutions and working in a small and growing studio. Successful applicants can demonstrate competency in design, model making, 3D modeling, rendering, and drawing.
In this position, you will work with the partner-in-charge independently or within a small team on a variety of projects. Your tasks may include 3D and 2D form finding using AGI, building or developing data set strategies, creating physical models, creating drawings, renderings, presentations, and liaising with consultants as needed. Current projects include a mix of art and architecture related work.
Strong candidates with varying levels of experience will be considered. DVLPR is an equal opportunity employer.
- Enrolled in a Doctoral, Master’s, or Bachelor’s degree program in architecture or similar
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design skills – illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- Experience programing and work with Artificial Intelligence
- Experience integrating Artificial Intelligence into 3D form finding
- Adapt at model making, 3D modeling and rendering, and drawing
- Proficiency in modeling and rendering using Rhino, Vray (or similar), Adobe Suite, and AutoCAD
- Experience in international architecture or design offices is a plus
- Practical experience in the early design phases, such as conceptual and schematic design.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in spoken and written English
DVLPR (pronounced developer) is a design studio committed to a proactive role for architectural practice. The studio’s portfolio encompasses a wide range of cultural, residential, and commercial projects including exhibition design, support for artists, scenography, and activism. For several years, culminating in 2022, the studio worked in close collaboration with Sub in Berlin on the worldwide rebranding of Balenciaga’s architectural campaign and scenography for Paris fashion week. DVLPR works regularly at the intersection of art and architecture and has realized significant cultural projects with artists and institutions such as Kevin Beasley at the Whitney Museum of American Art, and Cady Noland at the Museum für Moderne Kunst. Most recently, the studio has completed a major commission with artist Timur Si-Qin at the newly opened Meta headquarters in New York.
More about DVLPR here https://archinect.com/dvlpr
Please submit a PDF of your portfolio, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com with Intern Architect AI in the subject line.