Mark J Leonardi Architect PA is seeking dedicated Intern Architect.
MJLA is a small, progressive firm focusing on innovative, modern residential design. Throughout the evolution of our practice, we have maintained an excellent reputation for high design standards, refined details, unique use of materials, accurate documentation and exacting project management throughout construction. We are currently interviewing and seeking an Intern Architect who is ambitious, self motivated and shares these attitudes about the profession.
- Applicants must be located in Florida and have a basic understanding of the Florida Building Code.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Architecture.
- 1-3 years post-graduate experience in a design oriented architectural firm.
- Fluency in AutoCad and SketchUp is required. Three dimensional rendering knowledge, such as Lumion or Rhino are important but not mandatory for consideration.
- Strong conceptual design skills with the ability of representing and presenting their ideas clearly and concisely through sketches, models or other 3D media.
- Primary responsibilities will be developing conceptual designs during the schematic design phase and assisting with drafting and detailing throughout the design development and construction document phases.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working with clients.
- Well organized and willing to learn and adopt established procedures and methods of documentation used within the firm.
- We are a small 4 person Firm. Having the ability to perform in a self-directed, self-motivated manner is critical and will lead to more responsibilities within the office.
This position offers a great opportunity to grow with the firm over the coming years. Salary is commensurate with skills / experience.
Respond via email with Resume AND Portfolio of work to email@example.com. Applications submitted without Portfolio will not be considered.