wHY is seeking a full time Intern with solid design and production skills in our New York office. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a collaborative multi-disciplinary studio environment on high profile cultural and institutional projects. Please apply ONLY if you meet the following requirements:
• Ability to work and multi-task in a design intensive, collaborative environment.
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) and AutoCAD is required.
• Excellent 3D rendering/modeling skills
• Prior professional work experience is required.
• Ability to start immediately.
Internships are compensated with a monthly honorarium.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter together with their resume and selected work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject heading: Intern application – your name), combined into a single pdf no larger than 10mb. We will contact you if your qualifications match our requirements – please, no calls.
Led by Founder and Creative Director, Kulapat Yantrasast, wHY is an ideas-driven practice located in Los Angeles and New York City. Our 30 person studio creates work that embodies a mission to integrate culture into our everyday, helping institutions strengthen their identity through the work we do with them.
With collaboration being a central aspect of the work and using design as tool to make meaningful impacts, wHY is structured as one cohesive team organized into four workshops, each directed by a leader:
• Buildings (architecture and interiors)
• Ideas (research and strategy)
• Grounds (landscape environments)
• Objects (products and material explorations)