Intermediate/Senior Interior Designer FF&E
PUNCH is an award-winning multi-disciplinary studio with our main offices in Denver and Las Vegas. We provide full architectural and interior design services to our clients along with custom fabrication and FF&E specifications on select projects.
Our clients are a mix of local and national public agencies, local businesses, developers, and private clients. Our project types include ground-up residential, adaptive re-use, hospitality, commercial, educational, public art, and community projects.
Our Las Vegas studio is seeking an Intermediate/Senior Interior Designer with significant experience in the FF&E design, specification, and installation process. We are looking for an individual who is detail-oriented, entrepreneurial-spirited, and a well-rounded designer. The position entails project management in all project phases from concept through installation, including vendor and procurement communication.
PUNCH is looking for an interior designer that is knowledgeable in selecting appropriate FF&E, specific to the appropriate project type. Technical knowledge of construction documents, plans, elevations, and details is required. This individual must possess a strong ability to work on several phases of projects at the same time with a positive, problem-solving attitude. Experience and interest in custom residential and hospitality spaces is preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES – DESIGN
- Collaborate with internal team members, consultants, clients, contractors, and vendors for a cohesive interior to exterior design.
- Coordination with project team, setting and maintaining internal project deadlines.
- Generate design presentations from concept design, schematic, and design development using Adobe InDesign.
- Lead material sourcing (furniture, fabric, art, plumbing, and other applicable interior finishes).
- Lead with designing custom furniture for specific projects .
- Lead with designing and preparing client presentations using Adobe Creative Suite InDesign.
- Lead FF&E specifications using web-based software.
- Research and maintain relationships with furniture, fabric, manufacturer/vendors and artist resources.
- Generate scaled furniture plans and elevations in AutoCAD and render in Photoshop.
- Collaborate with team to manage budgets and coordination with purchasing agents.
- Collaborate and work well with others in a studio environment; sharing ideas and strategizing to communicate a successful design narrative.
RESPONSIBILITIES – PROCUREMENT COORDINATION & INSTALLATION
- Request and manage price quotes and keep an organized budget.
- Create detailed exhibits to obtain bids.
- Request samples and compile specification books for purchasing agents.
- Collaborate with vendors on order details and expected delivery dates.
- Compile specification books for purchasing agents.
- Approve CFAs and applicable furniture shop drawings.
- Participate in onsite installation.
- Lead communication with vendors,/manufacturers and purchasing agent to ensure successful project completion.
- Work examples that demonstrate a sophisticated design aesthetic sensibility.
- A strong desire for researching new materials, furnishings, and finishes.
- Comfort with multi-tasking and collaboration within a context of multiple projects.
- A highly professional ability to be self-directed and thorough with a close attention to detail.
- Professional Interior Design degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience in custom residential, hospitality and commercial projects (post-grad).
- Autocad, Adobe Creative suite and Microsoft Excel is a must, and at least some REVIT, 3D modelling experience and rendering coordination proficiency.
- Experience in sourcing and specifying Finishes / Materials specific to project types.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Professional registration, NCIDQ certification, and LEED accreditation preferred.
- Excellent English language communication and client-facing-skills.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States, without need for employee sponsorship.
This is a full-time position and salary will depend on experience. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all team members that includes a creative, collaborative, and thoughtful studio environment with flexible work schedules, growth opportunities, (4) weeks of paid time off, (10) paid holidays, monthly health stiped, and an annual bonus.
Send (1) PDF with a resume (with references), and samples of work (academic and/or professional). The file must be saved as: “yourname_PUNCH_intermediate_interior_ffe”
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Submit application to email@example.com with the subject heading “Intermediate_Interior Designer FF&E”.
File size must not exceed 10MB.