Neal Beckstedt Studio, a boutique architecture and interior design firm located in Manhattan, seek a skilled intermediate architect to assist project managers on residential projects from start to finish. Candidate should be an expert at AutoCAD, have past experience compiling cd’s, and have an excellent rendering & presentation ability. Ideal candidate will also work on custom furniture designs, drawings, and coordination.
Candidates need to have the following skills:
- Previous experience in custom residential design & detailing
- Create filing sets, detailed construction documents and bid sets
- Excellent AutoCad skills
- Possess a strong work ethic with a great attention to detail
- Excellent Sketch Up, Vray & Photoshop skills for renderings
Applicants should be able to work independently. Proficiency with software such as Sketch Up, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite is required. Hand sketching abilities are appreciated.
If you feel you meet above qualifications and would like to be considered for the position, please email your cover letter, resume and work samples to: email@example.com.
Please note the following for the application process:
- Only emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be responded to, no phone calls please.
- Please attach your resume, cover letter and work samples documents in PDF format only.