Clodagh Design is a multi-discipline design firm based in New York City. It is one of the world’s leading innovative design studios with an award winning portfolio that spans over 24 countries and a broad range of eco-conscious projects and products.
Our projects have been recognized with numerous awards including Interior Design Magazine Top 100 Interior Designers; Robb Report Top 10 Interior Designers in the World; Architectural Digest Top 100 Designers in the World; Traditional Home Top 20 Design Icons; Interior Design Hall of Fame; Hospitality Design Platinum Circle; New York Spaces Top 50 Designers in New York for 2011, 2012 and 2013; Contract Magazine 2010 Hotel of the Year for the W Hotel Fort Lauderdale; and Interior Design Magazine Best of Year awards in both product and project categories.
We are currently looking for an Intermediate Designer to join our talented team of architects and designers. The ideal candidate would be a creative, self-motivated and meticulous individual that is willing to embark on amazing projects and a rewarding professional experience. The ideal candidate could quickly advance to a project manager roll as there is excellent room for growth within our team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong proficient in Revit a must.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Provide excellent presentation skills and proficiency in Photoshop, particularly for renderings in addition to InDesign, Sketch Up and Microsoft Office Suite
- 4 of 7 years of professional working experience. Experience in NYC preferred
- Experience in hospitality and high-end residential design
- Experience with creating all project documentation, including Design Development and Construction sets
- Strong knowledge of environmental and sustainability friendly products
- Basic knowledge of current building codes including ADA requirements
- Must be a US green card holder or US citizen and currently living in NYC
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Sourcing finishes, furnishings and fabrics for hospitality projects
- Designing and overseeing production of custom furnishings
- The successful candidate will report to the studio’s Principal and Directors
- Exhibits understanding of the firm’s design philosophy and brand standards
- Responsible for correspondence and coordination with consultants and vendors
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment and bring new ideas and products to the table
- Set up and maintain office AutoCAD/Revit standards and protocols. Guide and train team in AutoCAD/Revit standards
- Ability to produce CD sets for interior purposes. Interior construction and millwork detailing a must
- Coordinate with outside consultants and vendors
- Proficiency in writing specifications and reviewing of shop drawings and submittals
- Strong communication, organization skills and ability to work in a team environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter with salary requirements and work samplesin PDF form at 5MB limit, [no websites please] to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Intermediate Level Interior Designer on the subject line. No phone calls please.