Building Conservation Associates, Inc. (BCA) seeks an Architectural Draftsperson to assist with the development of project documentation in our New York office. The draftsperson will work closely with Project Managers and Architects in the collaborative preparation of as-built, schematic design, and construction document drawings with a particular focus on the restoration of historic buildings.
Candidates must have the following qualifications to be considered:
- 3-5 years minimum architectural drafting experience with demonstrable involvement with the development of full Construction Documents sets, preferably in New York City.
- Intermediate to advanced level drafting ability in AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in Rhino and Revit preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet project deadlines.
- Provide references upon request.
BCA is a private consulting firm specializing in historic preservation and architectural materials conservation. BCA provides consulting services to architects, private institutions, developers, building owners, museums, and government agencies. Building Conservation Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested individuals should submit a letter of interest, current resume, and portfolio of recent Construction Document drawing work. Email materials to:
Stacy Albanese, Director
Building Conservation Associates, Inc.