MONTALBA ARCHITECTS, INC., is a design-focused and high-service architectural practice based in Santa Monica, California with a satellite office in Lausanne, Switzerland. We work with a wide range of local and international clients and our body of work consists of private residences, hospitality, commercial and high-end retail projects.
Our LA office is centered within the Bergamot Station Art campus in Santa Monica; amongst art galleries and the Metro Expo line station. We have a studio-like atmosphere where individuals can focus, inspire and learn from each other. We are seeking individuals that are excited for challenges and dedicated to crafting great projects together. We invite people that have high expectations for their own work, are good problem solvers and enjoy a collaborative work environment to join our team.
- Completion of BArch or MArch Degree
- 4-10 years of experience in an Architectural office
- Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
- Ability to communicate design ideas verbally and visually
- Organized, precise and attentive to detail
- Motivated and enjoys a collaborative team environment
- Flexible and well-rounded to accommodate project requirements and deadlines
- Proactive about elevating your knowledge and skills
- Experience in Construction Documents (Must include Construction Document samples in submission)
- Ability to lead a collaborative design effort with clients, consultants and the internal team
- Manage project schedules, deliverables and look-ahead
- Strong production skills
- Proficient in Autocad, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suites (Revit and Enscape is a plus)
- Experience in Construction Administration is a plus
This is a full-time, salaried position. We provide a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We support growth within the office and encourage professional development.
No Phone Calls Please. Please apply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and add ‘Intermediate Designer’ in the subject. Limit file size to 10 MB max, please. Montalba Architects, Inc. will review all submitted work and contact selected candidates for an interview.