Culver City based, design oriented architectural practice with a construction component looking for qualified candidate eager to further their experience and grow with us.
As we continue to expand our business model of Architect led Design Build services alongside the typical Design, Bid, Build Model we are seeking a candidate with experience to take a project from design through construction. Our workload currently consists of custom single-family homes, small lot subdivision developments and mid-size multifamily developments. Candidates will be working in all phases of the architectural process and will be producing quality documents and presentations from inception through completion. We are looking for individuals who have the ability to shift between projects and tasks, have a strong interest in construction and are self motivated. The candidate must have real world custom single family home experience, preferably in the Los Angeles area. Candidates experience should include project and consultant coordination as well as construction documents and project procurement.
This position requires strong graphic, and communication skills, both written and verbal. Candidates should hold a bachelor’s or masters degree in architecture. Compensation will be based on experience and qualification.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in single family home sector
- Degree from an accredited architecture or design school required
- Excellent communication and management skills
- High Proficiency in ACAD
- High Proficiency in SketchUp
- ArchiCad Experience is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Windows environment
- Experience in detailing and construction techniques of stick built construction
- Experience working with consultants
- Experience preparing construction documents
- Experience with city processing
- Candidates must live in Los Angeles and be a US Citizen or have a valid VISA to work in the US
Applicants should send CV and portfolio in PDF format no larger than 10 MB.
Send your application to : email@example.com
The email subject heading should be addressed as follows:
“Last name-First name-Collaborate”
Please do not call or email regarding position as all qualified applicants will be contacted directly.