The dynamic team at Ibarra Rosano works on a range of compelling projects throughout the southwest. We pride ourselves on giving each team member the freedom and support to learn and grow as a professional. We are looking for a talented and dedicated person to join the team and help us continue our mission.
- You should have 3 to 5+ years of experience as a designer, project leader or similar position at an architecture firm working directly with clients and consultants.
- Educational Requirements: Accredited B.Arch or M.arch degree.
- Software: Sketchup Proficiency, Revit and AutoCad Experience in construction documents. Adobe suite, and Mac OS familiarity (with Powercadd knowledge as a bonus).
- You should have technical construction understanding with the ability to manage architecture detailing.
- You should have professional experience moving a project from predesign and concept through contract administration, with experience in coordinating consultants’ work and basic, zoning and building codes.
- You should have excellent design and graphic communication skills and be highly proficient in digital modeling and representation.
- Legally authorized to work long-term in the United States.
Personal Attributes –
- A desire to produce meaningful work and continue learning.
- Enjoy working collaboratively with clients, consultants, and team members.
- You should be a proactive problem solver and have creative maturity in design decisions.
- Possess great communication and relationship management skills.
- You should be attentive to detail.
Nice to have –
- Experience in high-end residential and hospitality (resorts and boutique hotels).
- Knowledge of construction and structural systems.
- Licensed or actively pursuing licensure.
- You will work collaboratively with design directors, principles and design team members.
- You will develop and monitor project profitability, design goals and client communications.
- Organize and manage construction documents and details under design principal’s supervision.
- Research materials and products, including material board presentations.
- Coordinate the team and its consultants to ensure the drawings and specifications represent the design intent.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
Ibarra Rosano Design Architects is a team driven approach to delivering great architecture. Our boutique scale exposes each team member to all aspects of the design process and the design business. Team members share a passion for meaningful and high quality work. We foster a social studio environment that encourages play and collaboration with professional responsibility. Ibarra Rosano offers a competitive salary, paid time off, paid holidays, a four day (40 hour) work week, and more.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone calls.