BCV Architecture + Interiors is an award-winning design firm specializing in lifestyle and culture-oriented projects including private residences, restaurants, wineries, market halls, stores, and retail centers. BCV applies timeless, environmentally sound design to a diversity of scales, from the master planning of large projects to the design of single-family homes and custom furniture.
BCV is opening positions for an Intermediate Architectural Designer with 2-8 years of experience to join our firm in San Francisco or New York City. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and versatile designer, capable of supporting jobs from concept studies and presentations through technical execution. Fluency in Revit/AutoCAD and Adobe CC is required, experience with residential projects is highly regarded, and an interest in hospitality design is a plus.
This position is full time and offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits include paid time off, health and dental insurance, 401k profit-sharing plan and incentives to gain professional licensure and LEED accreditation.
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture from an accredited college/university
- 2-8 years of architectural office experience
- Experience with residential projects a plus
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe CC
- SketchUp or other modeling/rendering experience preferred
How to Apply
Please include cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format and reference this job bulletin.
For questions please contact email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, or national origin.