Alexander Zilberman Architecture P.C. (AZA) is a NYC based Architecture and Interior Design Firm. We are seeking an Intermediate Architectural Designer to join our team of skilled designers and architects.
The candidate will work on all phases of projects from Concept to Construction Administration. Responsible for project lead under the supervision of the Principal and will be the point person for our clients, engineers, government officials and any/all other persons involved with the project. We are looking for independent and resourceful teammate who enjoys to learn, grow and contribute to their environment.
- Lead all aspects of several projects/brands
- Participate during all phases of project delivery
- Interface with client, contractor, agencies, engineering and specialty consultants
- Lead the coordination and document preparation for projects and provide quality assurance via review of project documentation
- Other related duties
- 3-8 Years of experience in Architecture & Design
- Knowledge and experience in all phases of Architectural projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to mentor entry level team members
- Knowledge of National, State, and local building codes, including accessibility
- Fluency in Architectural detailing and graphic standards
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, InDesign, 3D Studio Max, Rhino and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
AZA participates in the E-Verify system and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States.
This is a Full-Time in-office position. We offer Health Benefits, 401(K), paid Commuter Benefits, Vacation/Holidays/Sick Leave.
Please send the following to email@example.com:
Resume, portfolio and electrical samples of work.