CK-Architecture combining advanced, emerging technologies and an interdisciplinary approach to design a better, more sustainable, and more livable environment.
We are an award-winning architecture firm in the heart of downtown Los Angeles. Currently, we are working on restaurant, hospitality, hotel and housing projects throughout the city.
We are looking for an intermediate level architectural designer for CD and CA phases of a 132 room boutique hotel in Hollywood. The successful candidate must have proficiency in Revit and should have some CA experience. We are looking for a person who is highly motivated, passionate about architecture and design and detail oriented.
QUALIFICATIONS – SKILLS – REQUIREMENTS
- A degree from an accredited architecture program
- 3+ years of office experience
- Proficiency in Revit, Autocad and Rhino
- Experience in coordinating consultants and basic understanding of technical disciplines
- Contract Administration experience with RFI, shop drawings, punch lists, etc.
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Strong communication skills (graphic, written and verbal)
- Los Angeles area residents only with the ability to work legally in the U.S.
- No interior designers, please
Please email your resume and portfolio to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Include availability to start and your level of experience. Attachments should be no larger than 8 MB. No phone calls please and thank you for your interest.