urban is delighted to be working with an award-winning architecture and interior design firm based in the heart of Manhattan as they are hiring for Intermediate Architects to join their collaborative team! You will have the opportunity to work on several exciting new projects within the hospitality sector including new build construction and renovation projects. This highly prolific firm has an exceptional reputation within the industry leading to repeat clients and new business for many recognizable brands.
To be considered for an interview you will require the following experience and skills:
- 5-10 years or equivalent experience within an architecture or multidiscipline firm.
- Exposure to projects through the entire project lifecycle with a keen interest in the early concept and schematic design stages.
- Examples of strong design skills within work samples along with the ability to put together presentations in preparation for a client meeting.
- Experience in either or both traditional and modern design within the hospitality sector.
- Strong drafting skills.
- Proficiency with a range of software’s including Revit is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for producing beautiful designs.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a professional seeking a firm to organically grow within as there is scope to considerably advance your career with our client. If this describes you, do not hesitate and apply!
For more information or to apply please send a cover letter, your resume and work samples (under 10MB) to email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.