Wolfgang & Hite is seeking a passionate architect/architectural designer to join our team. We work to maintain a unique approach to our commercial, retail, hospitality, exhibition design, furniture, and experimental projects. As a part of our team, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats – overseeing architectural projects from concept to construction – and working on a variety of scales.
Candidates should have between 3-5+ years of experience, and have the following:
- Excellent Rhino, Autocad, Adobe Suite
- REVIT skills are a plus (we use this program in a handful of our projects)
- A bachelor’s and/or masters degree in architecture or interior design
- Basic rendering skills (we are open to learning new programs with you; we’ve been using Vray and Lumion in the recent past)
- Highly motivated and willing to take on responsibility and new challenges within the context of a good-humored group dynamic
- Willing to push your (and our!) limits in both design and production
To apply, email your resume with Subject line heading: “Intermediate Architect/Project Manager” and portfolio sample <20MB to email@example.com. Please include both personal/academic and professional work.
This position is primarily in-person at our office on the Bowery in lower Manhattan. In addition to running Wolfgang & Hite we also share our workspace with other firms and individuals so we get to hang out with graphic designers, writers, arts nonprofits, and generally creative people who keep our days more fun and interesting.