Andmore Partners is a multi-disciplinary design studio that specializes in architecture, interior design, master planning, urban planning and real estate development.
We are looking for a candidate to work within a team on projects through all phases of the design process from concept design through construction. Applicants should have the ability to translate design concepts into reality as an integral member of a project team. The ideal candidate for this position is highly motivated, flexible and cooperative problem solver with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills.
- Professional degree in Architecture, Master’s degree preferred, from an accredited institution
- Min. 2 years for the plancheck permit set drawing experience in California
- Strong conceptual, design and graphic skills illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to process the building plancheck permit clearance process with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines while maintaining high-quality work
- Self-motivated, pro-active and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Part time at this point (24~32 hours a week)
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
Please email your CV, portfolio sample, and availability to:
The PDF should be no more than 5MB.
If your qualifications match our requirements for the position, we will contact you. Position available immediately. Local hires only. Please do not follow up with a call or drop-in.
For more information see www.a-n-d-m-o-r-e.com