Clive Wilkinson Architects is seeking to hire a highly motivated and skilled Intermediate Architect/Job Captain with a minimum of five years of relevant experience in architecture and/or interior design.
We are a highly collaborative, design-focused practice looking to expand our talented team in our spacious Culver City studio. With an international reputation in workplace design and strategy, the firm is moving into other design spheres, including ground-up new construction, educational facilities, master planning, residential, hospitality and other challenging typologies. What constantly distinguishes our work is the integration of design with strategic research and innovation. We are thinking architects who aspire to excellence in all aspects of our work.
We are currently working a hybrid schedule – three+ days/week in the office and up to two days/week from home although we prefer full time presence in the office.
- architectural license (or progress towards pursuit) and LEED and/or WELL accreditation preferred
- ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative creative community where working independently, managing your time well, and meeting deadlines are paramount
- excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- ability to take initiative in response to direction with a flexible, open outlook
- strong leadership, organizational and communication skills
- prior experience coordinating teams on corporate and institutional projects from concept design through construction administration
- advanced knowledge of architectural building systems and codes as well as sustainability
- strong graphic and oral design communication skills, including the proven ability to produce 3-D presentation drawings (digital or by hand) to convey design ideas
- proficiency in Revit and Adobe Creative Suite is required. Knowledge of 3D modeling software (e.g. Rhino, Grasshopper, V-Ray, Lumion, Enscape) and other modeling/rendering software is a plus
To be considered for this position, you must be a US citizen/permanent resident, or be authorized to work in the United States. Eligible applicants must have a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in architecture or interior architecture/design. Salary will be commensurate with abilities and relevant experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter, portfolio, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the title of the job for which you are applying in the subject line.