Buttrick Projects A+D, (www.buttrickprojects.com), an award winning, Oakland based practice, is currently seeking eager individuals with the following qualifications. This position is full time with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Single family residential design experience.
- Proficiency in MacOS, Vectorworks, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Office 365.
- Thoughtful, capable graphic, verbal, writing and sketching skills.
- Strong organizational tendencies.
- Experience creating presentation, permit and construction drawings.
- Ability to research and implement findings.
- Eagerness to take responsibility for given tasks, and ability to deliver completed work in a timely, dependable way.
- Ability to communicate and work with others, in open process and evolve professionally.
- Education: BArch or March professional degree, and a relevant amount of office experience.
HOW TO APPLY
If you possess these attributes, seek a positive working environment where you can contribute and grow, can start immediately, please send an email titled ‘Job Opening 2021’ to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Your resume.
- A few representative samples of your design work, portfolio and process, or a link to your website.
- A brief description (50 words max) of a satisfying design project you have been engaged with.
- A brief description (50 words max) of your current professional goals.
We will respond to qualified applicants.
No calls please.
Thank you for your interest!