Leroy Street Studio’s wholistic view of design integrates architecture, interior design, and construction management into a single, collaborative practice. We are designers and makers that put our clients’ needs at the center of the design process. Whether we are working on a high-end residential project or a design-build installation in a local park, we are inspired by the process of transforming materials into meaningful and functional spaces and objects. Leroy Street is known for pushing boundaries in our residential practice as well as our municipal and participatory design work.
We are looking for candidates that share our enthusiasm for and curiosity about the potential of the built environment. Specifically, we are looking for a team member to make significant contributions to the design, production, and administration of projects through all phases of development and construction.
Requirements for the position:
- Professional degree (B Arch or M Arch).
- 4-8 years of post-graduate professional experience, preferably with experience in single-family residential design.
- Strong design background with good research, technical, and detailing skills.
- Strong team player with leadership potential.
- Excellent organizational, writing, and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency in Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in BIM production workflows; ArchiCAD a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an intensive, open office environment.
Leroy Street offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including subsidized health insurance, a 401(k) plan, and generous paid time off. The salary range for this position is $70,000-85,000 and is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Leroy Street strives to foster an environment of learning and development through mentorship, teaching, site visits, and educational opportunities.
To apply please send cover letter, resume, and design portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Architect – your name”. No phone inquiries.