Intermediate Architect/Architectural Designer 5-8 Years
Architecture practice Socle is seeking a part-time or contract Architect or Architectural Designer to join our US team for an exciting adaptive re-use project in New York City. Socle is a 7-person practice located in New York, Los Angeles and Brussels with a wide-range of projects in type, scale and location.
Collaboration, organization, and communication skills are essential. A minimum of five years of professional architectural experience in the US is required (New York experience is a plus). Work examples should show extensive experience with the architectural process , a strong design sense, and technical building knowledge.
The role will include collaborating with external teams in all phases of design and documentation, working on tasks ranging from design development and presentations to completion of contract documents and construction administration for projects.
- You are proactive, positive and easygoing
- You are independent, problem-solving and decisive
- You are accurate, organized and structured
- Professional architectural Bachelors and/or Masters degree
- Experience with developing drawing sets from Schematic Design through Construction Documents (Building Permit phase is a plus but not required)
- Proficiency with AutoCad, Revit is a plus. A minimum of five (5) years professional architectural experience including developing drawing sets using AutoCad is required.
- Proficiency with 3-D modeling and representation: Sketchup, Rhino, Vray and Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Experience crafting client presentations including diagrams, reference image boards, and other illustrations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Immediate availability and authorized to work in the US without the need for employer sponsorship.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Work from home, and flex-time schedule
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit resume, work samples, and a cover letter stating availability and salary expectations in PDF format to email@example.com.
Please reference “Archinect Intermediate Architect/Architectural Designer” in the subject line. Please limit attachments to a total of 5 MB.
No phone calls please.