New York architecture firm, specializing in Traditional / Classical residential design, and member of Architectural Digest’s AD 100, has immediate openings for intermediate-level architects or architectural associates with a minimum of 5-8 years of experience.
Candidate must possess proficiency in AutoCAD, strong organizational skills, highly-motivated to learn, and enjoy working in a team environment. Ability to draw by hand is a plus.
A great opportunity for an intermediate level architect interested in luxury residential architecture, working directly with principals and project managers on a wide variety projects in a highly creative environment.
- Bachelors Degree or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 5-8 years professional architectural experience
- Experience with construction documents and details
- Experience with wood-frame single family residence
- Experience with residential projects in NYC
- Understanding of NYC building codes, zoning and LPC
- Experience organizing projects from SD to CA
- Highly skilled in AutoCAD
- Fluent in English with high verbal and written skills
- Presently live in the New York City metro area and qualified to work in the US
Candidates must submit a current resume and current examples of work and construction documents.
We offer health insurance contribution, 401k plan, 3 weeks’ vacation, overtime, and commensurate salary.