MAKE ARCHITETCURE is a Los Angeles based design-oriented office with a broad range of commercial + residential project types including; Retail, Restaurant, Bar, Performance Venue, Office, Hospitality, Single Family, Mixed Use and Multi-Family Residential. MAKE values exceptional design and strives to foster the knowledge necessary to execute it successfully within each member of our team.
We are seeking a candidate with 1 to 7 years of full-time architectural office experience, to assist us on an array of projects from inception to completion. Excellent AutoCAD skills required, and experience with Revit a plus. Job Captain and/ or Junior Project Manager Experience a plus.
Desired Attributes include:
- the ability to self-manage as well as manage others; experience and capability of producing construction documents, coordinating consultants, architectural detailing, permitting related efforts, and directing others in such efforts, preferably without extensive oversight
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly with a willingness to learn and accept new challenges,
- Proficiency in Rhino, V-Ray, Illustrator, Photoshop, and In-Design
- Must excel in conceptual planning skills, strive for high quality and innovative design solutions, have excellent presentation skills, initiative in problem solving, collaborative within a team environment
- A desire to understand and be involved with every aspect of the project
- Local candidates, or the ability to relocate expeditiously only please
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to start expeditiously is a plus
In addition to holding a degree from an accredited University, ideal candidates must also have skills and experience that will enable them to actively contribute to the process from inception through completion. Professional duties shall include but not be limited to project management, project scheduling, consultant coordination, construction documents, construction documents detailing and quality control, permitting, assistance in construction administration.
Please submit your resume, portfolio samples, salary requirements and eligibility to work in the US in a single .pdf to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT! Only applicant submissions formatted as requested will be reviewed.