Sarah Jefferys Design specializes in high end, contemporary residential design, along with some commercial and hospitality projects. Our projects range from townhouse gut renovations and additions, lofts, apartments renovations/ combinations to new construction in and outside of the city. We are a small boutique firm based in Soho, NY, with a passion for unique, energy efficient, customized, contemporary, finely detailed, elegant design. We are committed to sustainable design and specialize in passive house construction.
We are seeking a talented, motivated, dynamic person to join our firm of four to six people. Intermediate draftsperson capable of the following responsibilities:
- Proficient in ACAD, Sketch Up, 3D modeling, Adobe Creative Suite, Google and Microsoft Office
- Experience working on residential homes, or multi-family buildings in all phases of design/construction from Schematic Design through Construction Administration
- On site construction and/or Construction Administration Experience is highly valued
- Multi Tasking working on several projects simultaneously
- Good Technical skills
- Meets deadlines with good time management skills
- Interiors: Sourcing materials, furnishings, purchase orders, specifications
- Assist PR team with social media content
- Personable, Strong organizational and communications skills, able to interact with clients, contractors and fellow employees and work as part of a team
- Professional Degree in Architecture or Interior Design required.
- Prior experience of working in an Architecture Firm required.
- Must be eligible to work in US.
Qualified applicants to send with title “Intermediate Architect” the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Resume and work samples including construction documents and 3D renderings in PDF format <6 MG
- Two references from prior work experience.
- No phone calls please.
- Salary to be determined based on experience.