Otherworks is looking for an Intermediate Architect with 5-8 years of experience in commercial architecture.
Our current projects vary in type and scale and include commercial offices, single-family residences, and mixed-use developments located in Los Angeles, Malibu, San Francisco, San Diego, and Seattle.
More information about our office can be found on ow-office.com
As an intermediate architect, you will work with the Project Director/Manager to design, prepare presentation and drawings sets, and coordinate with consultants.
Interested applicants should have a strong design aesthetic and well-rounded skillset, be highly motivated, and be able to work independently and collaboratively.
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture
- 5-8 years post-graduation experience, with familiarity of all design and documentation phases
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop required
- Experience in Revit, V-Ray, Grasshopper, and Lumion a plus
- Experience in commercial projects is required
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
- Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
- Ability to communicate within a team, with clients, and with consultants
The position is salaried, commensurate with experience and qualifications. Otherworks offers a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401k. Applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
How to Apply
Please email one PDF, no larger than 10 MB, containing a cover letter, resume, and selected work to: email@example.com with the subject Name / Intermediate Architect.