You will be involved in the design, architectural, and technical aspects of projects and their graphic representation through the entire design process from concept to construction.
Within dedicated teams, you will develop project packages that demonstrate clarity, design sensitivity, and a sound understanding of technical feasibility.
As an integral part of our international practice, you will be contributing actively to the development of MAD.
We hope you….
1. Are a globally-minded individual with a proactive, positive attitude. You have an excellent academic background (BArch/MArch Degree or equivalent required).
2. Have worked for at least 5 years in-depth, post-qualification leading international architecture firms, and have succeeded as a leader or key contributor to complex large-scale mixed-use, cultural, civic or hospitality projects through all stages of design.
3. Combine strong aesthetic design sensitivity with technical knowledge and are a clear communicator. You articulate your ideas and concepts precisely, comprehensibly, and in a graphically engaging way.
4. Have working knowledge of architectural drawing and detailing, and demonstrate clear understanding of building systems and materials as well as practice and industry standards and codes.
5. Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, enjoy contributing to your team, are flexible, and able to set priorities in order to deliver accurately and on time.
6. Are highly skilled in AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe CS, with a sound working knowledge of Maya and Revit a plus. You are fluent in English, with business level Mandarin and other business level language skills a plus.