Jayson Architecture is looking for a talented Intermediate Architect to join our team. Our projects include custom residences, commercial spaces, public buildings, and libraries, with a focus on creative and contemporary design. We look for people that are excited by and engaged in design culture, with thoughtful opinions about architecture. We have projects in multiple stages of the design process, so the ideal candidate will be able to engage at a conceptual design level down to the nuts and bolts.
We offer a competitive salary, paid vacation, holidays, and personal time, a 401k with a safe harbor match, as well as health insurance. Our office is located in the Bernal Heights neighborhood of San Francisco in a light filled two story loft like space, shared with other creative professionals. We are close to the 24th street BART station, and surrounded by delicious lunch options.
- 4-6 years experience
- CA License required
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Architecture Degree from a NAAB accredited program. Bachelors minimum, Masters preferred.
- Public Construction Administration experience desired
- Project Management experience desired
- Understanding of CSI specifications
- Ability to create details of interior and exterior assemblies
- Working experience with Revit, including 3D modeling, family creation, parameters, detailing, & documentation.
- Adobe Creative Suite: Strong skills with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Ability to create compelling renderings in Photoshop, diagrams in Illustrator, and presentation layouts using InDesign.
- Other Software: AutoCAD, Acrobat, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Excel, Word. Lumion a plus.
- Hand sketching ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Position is full time in-person, candidates should be both willing and interested to work collaboratively with team members in the office. Remote/work from home candidates need not apply
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Intangibles: A sense of humor, and intellectual curiosity
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio/work samples to email@example.com.