McClean Design is a boutique architecture firm specializing in high end contemporary residences worldwide. Our projects reflect our interest in the tradition of modernism that is prevalent in Southern California. Our office is set up in a studio-like atmosphere with opportunities to work on all levels of projects from schematic design to construction administration. It is a fast-paced environment where we work together as a team in order to handle multiple projects at once. This is a full-time in-person position.
- 1-2 years of professional experience.
- Degree in Architecture and/or Visual Arts.
- Proficient in 3D Modeling & Rendering: SketchUp, Revit, Enscape, and Autocad required.
- Experience in design development with a focus on graphic presentation
- Proficiency with graphic software (Adobe Suite).
- Must be self-motivated, enthusiastic, a diligent worker, and strong team participant.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Local to Orange County, California (or willing to move within reasonable commute). Remote work not accepted.
Full Time Benefits:
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation time
- Pension plan
- Send cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio to Bernardo Broas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Package should be no more than 20 MB.
- No phone calls, please.