LED is seeking an Architect with 2-4 years of professional experience to join our New York-based studio. Our work spans residential, commercial, and institutional architecture. We’re looking for motivated people who want to be involved in all phases of design. Candidates should be creative, proactive, hard-working, and interested in applied experimentation with new materials, ideas and construction techniques. Candidates must demonstrate strong design and production skills with good technical understanding of construction and materials. The ability to work independently or as part of a small team is essential. Visit our website to learn more about our work and recognition.
- Ability to collaborate on and contribute to project design, documentation, and construction administration.
- Revit proficiency and real-world experience required, in addition to strong CAD (Autocad or Vectorworks), Rhino, graphics and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with fundamentals of US construction.
- Effective communication skills, spoken and written. Must be able to communicate internally with design team and externally with consultants, contractors, and fabricators.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
This is a full-time position. LED offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and ability, plus benefits.
Please include link to PDF resume (1 page) and PDF portfolio.
LED is an equal opportunity employer. Please note that due to anticipated volume of response, we may not be able to reply to all applicants.