Audrey Matlock Architect is a creative design studio with an interdisciplinary approach integrating architecture, landscape and interiors. We work in a collaborative environment where there is considerable growth potential.
Our work involves research into new building strategies, so a knowledge and interest in material systems and details is essential to our practice. AM_A’s project base is international with a range of building types that includes cultural, commercial, residential, exhibition and multi-use.
We are seeking one part time and one full design-oriented intermediate level architects with 2 to 6 years experience working on all phases of project delivery, experience working with clients and contractors, and experience in hotel & high-end residential work.
We are looking for individuals with the following capabilities:
- A creative design sensibility
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in 3D modeling and rendering
- Experience in creating drawing sets issued for permitting, pricing and presentation purposes
- Knowledge of NYC zoning, codes and filing procedures a plus
- Legal work status is a requirement
- Salary and Benefit package commensurate with qualifications & experience
Kindly email cover letter, resume and portfolio requirements in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that due to the volume of applicants, we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills and background best fit the needs of the position.
email resume and portfolio to email@example.com in pdf format.