HS2 Architecture is a design-focused practice located in Tribeca. We work with a wide range of local and international clients and our body of work consists of private residences, commercial and retail projects.
We have a studio-like atmosphere where individuals can interact and inspire each other. We invite people that are good problem solvers and enjoy a collaborative work environment. Currently our office is a hybrid working model with 3 days in office and 2 days remote.
Our NYC office is seeking an Intermediate Architect who has a strong interest in constructability and experience in high-level Construction Documents.
- Completion of B.Arch or M.Arch degree
- 5-7 years post-graduate experience in an Architectural office
- Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills.
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Self-critical and proactive in solving problems
- Experienced in developing Construction Documents
- Experience in coordinating with consultants and vendors
- Familiar with codes and regulations in the United States
- Familiar with Construction Administration and coordination with contractors
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup
- Experience in Project Management
This is a full-time, salaried position. We provide a competitive salary and a generous benefits package that includes 100% medical insurance and 401k pension plan. We support growth within the office and encourage professional development.
No phone calls, please. Apply by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and add Senior Architect in the subject. Limit file size to 10 MB max and include CD drawing samples in submission, please. We will review all submitted work and contact selected candidates for an interview. Thank you.