FXCollaborative leverages broad expertise in architecture, interiors and planning to enrich our world with responsible, intelligent, and beautiful design. The firm’s holistic approach integrates client aspirations, an urban sensibility, and a celebration of the craft of building. FXCollaborative’s work ranges from the scale of individual buildings and interiors—office towers, multi-family residences, cultural facilities, workplace, K-12 and higher-education institutions—to the city as a whole, addressing infrastructure and transportation.
We are currently accepting applications for full-time talented Intermediate Architects.
- Work with and support senior architects on the development of projects.
- Prepare client presentation materials, design development documentation, construction documentation, contract administration and Authority submissions under guidance from senior architects.
- Must have ability to assist with all phases of a project from Schematic Design through Construction Administration.
- Assemble construction drawing sets in REVIT, including: site plans, floor plans, elevations, building sections, wall details, etc.
- Attend team meetings as necessary to coordinate drawings, and provide information as required.
- Work with current design techniques, building systems, and keeps current with design trends, code changes, and developments to sustain and improve technical and design skills.
- Coordinate plans and specifications with project consultants.
- Ensure outputs meet the required quality expectations and agreed upon deadlines.
- Minimum 5-8 years related experience.
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with REVIT, Autocad and other related design software.
- Registered Architects preferred.
- LEED accredited preferred.
- A graduate of an accredited Masters or Bachelor of Architecture program.
- Candidates should have strong design skills as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills.
If interested in the Intermediate Architect position, please submit your application online here.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, transgender, gender identity or expression, observance of the Sabbath, political activities, caregiver status, unemployment status, use of a service dog, criminal/arrest record, credit history, lawful use of any product or lawful recreational activities when not at work, traits historically associated with race, religious attire or facial hair, reproductive health decisions, citizenship or immigration status. FXCollaborative takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.