Diller Scofidio + Renfro is an interdisciplinary design studio that integrates architecture, the visual arts, and the performing arts. Based in New York City, Diller Scofidio + Renfro is led by four partners who work collaboratively with a staff of 100 architects, artists and administrators.
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Intermediate Architect/Designer for immediate hiring. The ideal candidate must have strong attention to details as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills. It is also essential to have a demonstrated ability to efficiently work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Professional Degree, Master’s preferred in Architecture.
- 5 -10 years of experience in architectural practice.
- Strong Skills in Conceptual Design, Building Planning, Detailing, and Presentation.
- Strong technical knowledge and design sensibility.
- Previous Full Construction Phase Experience.
- Demonstrated Leadership of Design Competitions.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Be flexible in design and able to take direction, feedback, and observations with a positive attitude.
- Proficiency in Revit a MUST.
- Registered Architects preferred but not required.
Please send CV and portfolio in PDF format of maximum 10MB by email to email@example.com. Be sure to indicate your specific involvement in each project in your portfolio. Please include the position title “Intermediate Architect” in the subject line.
Please limit correspondence to email at this time. No phone calls or recruiters at this time.
This is a Full Time – In Studio position. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience ranging from $70k to $105k excluding bonuses and other benefits. DS+R offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, Safe Harbor 401k plan, reimbursement and mentoring for AREs and yearly performance reviews.
DS+R is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
For more information about Diller Scofidio + Renfro http://dsrny.com