Elemental Architecture is an award-winning multidisciplinary practice and seeks Intermediate Architects with solid design and project management experience for involvement in all phases of design, project administration, and documentation for a range of program types – single/multifamily residential, universities, hospitality – and project typologies including new construction, major building renovations, and interiors.
Qualified candidates must possess a professional degree in Architecture and have worked in an architectural office for 5-10+ years; NYC-based office experience, completion of ADP requirements, or beginning a path toward licensure are a strong plus.
We seek self-motivated, detail-oriented, and well-organized individuals to contribute to our team.
Responsibilities include developing designs and technical solutions through all project phases, construction documents, consultant coordination, client contact, and on-site construction review & administration.
- superior Revit and AutoCAD skills
- project management experience, including leading small project teams while under Principal supervision
- strong construction document preparation experience, particularly in coordinating consultant work
- exceptional communications ability, both written and oral
- the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- proficiency in 3D programs (Rhino, V-Ray, & Sketchup)
- proficiency in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office programs
Applicants must reside in the New York City metro area and have legal authorization to work in the US.
We offer a hybrid remote-work schedule and multiple benefits and are conveniently located near Penn Station.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, portfolio, and construction document samples to firstname.lastname@example.org – no attachments greater than 10MB will be accepted. E-mail subject line should state “Intermediate Architect 2023”.
Salary range is $60-90,,000, commensurate on experience & credentials. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to each applicant. Kindly refrain from follow-up calls or e-mails.