A design driven practice based in Manhattan is looking to hire a talented intermediate architect and project manager (3-5 years of experience) to join their team.
- Working as part of the design team to ensure the organized and speedy delivery of projects.
- Coordination with multiple consultants.
- Manage throughout the entire process (from SD to CA) under Principal’s guidance.
- Put together 2D and 3D presentations for clients and internal use.
- Attend site meetings.
- Handle client communications.
- Procure material samples.
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch/M. Arch)
- A minimum of 3 years of post-graduate experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage projects through all phases with little supervision.
- Ability to understand and translate design intent into technical documents.
- Revit proficiency is a must.
- Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, Vray, Enscape, and Microsoft Office proficiency are a big plus.
- Being able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Architecture licensed is preferred but not a requirement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance in your career at a well-established design-oriented firm!