Recognized for iconic New York spaces such as the Standard Hotel, the Boom Boom Room, the Ace Hotel and Le Coucou, Roman and Williams is an award-winning architectural and interior design firm in NoHo. Each of our projects demonstrates a detailed and comprehensive design vision, making each a unique guest experience. Roman and Williams is currently engaged in an international roster of projects in the cultural, institutional, hospitality, retail and residential spheres.
Our office seeks an Architect with 3-8 years professional experience to work on a team managing multiple projects at once. At Roman and Williams, you will join a highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to executing thoughtful projects with beauty and guest experience as our main objectives.
You will contribute to the production, coordination and management of projects from design concept through construction administration. Applicants should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a strong ability in the following:
- Ability to collaborate with consultants and work on a project team.
- Construction Documentation, (including design details). Proficiency with building technologies and the fundamentals of building construction and assembly.
- Hospitality experience is a plus.
- Strong graphics and visual presentation skills.
- Fluency in AutoCAD and Adobe CS.
- Working experience in 3D modeling.
- Dexterity with hand drawing: rendering capabilities is a plus
The Applicant should be organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and willing to take on a variety of tasks. Strong verbal and written communications skills, time management and the ability to multi-task will be required.
*Please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio/work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please title your email: (your name) – RW Architect Application
*Please copy your cover letter into the body of the email.
*Please attach your resume and work samples documents in PDF format only,or via Dropbox link.