Curtis + Ginsberg Architects LLP is an award winning Manhattan architecture firm which values quality design, a team environment, innovation, sustainability, and collaboration. Our 40+ person firm specializes in sustainable and socially responsible design, with a mix of exciting mixed use, multi-family residential (market rate and affordable), cultural, planning, institutional and educational projects in the NYC area.
C+GA is currently seeking a candidate for Intermediate Architect with a minimum of 5 years of experience. US experience required.
- Team member for sustainable mixed use, residential and institutional projects, from feasibility through construction administration.
- Interface with client and consulting team.
- Coordinate design and production of all phases, schematic design, design development and construction documents.
- Assist with bid period and construction administration services, including site visits and coordination with the owner – private and/or public agency.
- Strong organizational, communication, and design skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent project delivery experience, including construction documentation and construction administration.
- Knowledge of architectural practice and construction in general.
- Commitment to and experience with sustainable design.
- Experience in New York City, NYC Building Codes and with multi-family housing a plus.
- Professional architectural degree from an accredited institution.
- Proficiency in REVIT required.
- 3D proficiency a plus.
- LEED and / or Passive House Certification a plus
- Excellent English language communication and client interface skills
- Legally eligible to work in the United States, without need for employee sponsorship.
- Experience in large scale rehabilitation projects a plus.
Full benefits package provided, including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with matching contributions, annual bonus, PTO and excellent professional development programs.
Interested candidates should submit resume, 3-5 work samples, and at least two references as one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Limit submissions to 5MB file size. No calls please.