Kono Designs LLC is a boutique, multi-disciplinary design firm in New York with projects ranging in multiple scales from graphic design to architecture and master planning. The office is currently working on architectural projects in Japan and New York. We are seeking a skilled Intermediate Architect on full-time with the following qualifications.
- M.Arch degree
- 3-5 years professional working experience
- Experienced in developing projects from schematic design to construction documents
- Experienced in preparing technical architectural drawings and construction details
- Knowledge in building systems and construction methods
- Proficiency in Rhino + Vray, AutoCad and Adobe Creative Suite, Revit is a plus
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Positive attitude and eagerness to tackle the job
- Candidates fluent in Japanese is a plus
- U.S. citizen, or authorized to work in the U.S.
- Compensation commensurate with experience
3 month probation freelance period to potential full-time position.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and work samples in a single PDF file no larger than 2MB to email@example.com. Please write “Intermediate Architect” in the subject line of your email.
Please know that we cannot reply to every applicant. No phone calls please. Feel free to visit us at www.konodesigns.com for additional information about our firm.